DisclaimerEverything in this site is a personal philosophy and should not be regarded in any way as professional or therapeutic advice. It's simply a site with a few ideas.
About this book
Happiness is not about positive thinking, spirituality, random acts of kindness, or even love and compassion. It’s about satisfying long-term, ongoing innate needs.
Who is this book for?
If you are young, this book is for you. It’s to tell you things I wish I had been told when I was young.
What is happiness?
SECTION 1. THE NEED TO FEEL SAFE
1. What are you feeling?
- What are you thinking? What are you feeling?
- Label it. And be specific!
- Distinguish between your thoughts and feelings.
- What presses your button?
- Don’t talk like a zombie
- Charlotte and the Creatures of the Dark Forest
- Ignore the dills in the peanut gallery
- The Adventures of Sir Thrustalot.
- Find the hidden thoughts.
2. Emotional beliefs
3. Be angry.
4. Be vulnerable.
5. Reduce the intensity of an unwanted emotion
6. Unwanted thoughts.
Category Archives: A wrap up of how to reduce the intensity of an unwanted emotion.
Have you experienced an incident and still feel angry or resentful about it? Would you like to let go of the hurt and anger? Apply any or all of the following tips: Be like Alice. If you haven’t already given permission for the … Continue reading